Right beside the water’s edge, Solaria I is artistically detailed with beautiful, locally crafted hardwood furniture and brightly colored artwork – the photos can’t do the sheer size and beauty of this villa justice! Elegantly rustic, the interior is finished by an award winning architectural interior designer and creates a true indoor-outdoor living environment, with modern, clean lines to enhance the natural beauty of the surroundings. The substantial 5,000 square ft property comprises:
Four double bedrooms:
- Expansive master bedroom with king size bed and sumptuous armchiars, opening directly onto a private beachfront veranda with panoramic ocean views.
- Large second bedroom with king size bed. A private veranda provides a perfect place for spotting birds amid the mangroves and watching the sun set over the lagoon.
- Two further bedrooms with queen size beds, opening onto a connecting veranda with views of the lagoon and mangroves.
- Double sofa bed in master bedroom to accommodate larger groups.
All bedrooms are en suite with walk-in showers tiled in iridescent glass mosaics. The rooms have Italian silk bed spreads and bespoke, locally made hardwood furniture and fittings.
- Three story tropical atrium with sweeping spiral wooden staircase.
- Spacious gourmet kitchen perfect for entertaining, or have a private chef come and do it for you.
- Open plan living and dining area, which opens onto a broad circular veranda looking out over the Caribbean Sea.